Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Terrible Two's

I think the Terrible Two's came on full speed ahead in the last two weeks.  Apparently Hannah's favorite word is 'NO' and she knows everything. 

This has been causing very good times at home and school.  I actually wanted to cry when I picked Hannah up from school this week.  It's the first time I picked her up and heard that she was bad.  Like she spent time in Addie's baby room because she wouldn't behave.  Awesome. 

I was also told that she wasn't the only one.  It was her and another friend that she's been in school with since 5 months old.  I don't know if that makes it better or worse that she's not alone in the trouble making :). 

Hopefully with a lot of talking and making sure we are giving a lot of positive reinforcement this won't last until she's 3 :). 

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment