Monday, April 2, 2012

Who Lives in the Ocean

I had a bachelorette party this weekend and was trying to explain to Hannah where I was going and what was going on:

Me:  I’m going to go help Miss Kate celebrate her wedding party
H:  Where is Miss Kate?
Me:  Miss Kate lives near the ocean
H:  Are you getting Miss Kate?
Me:  No, Miss Jessica is picking me up and we are going to go see Miss Kate for her party. 
H:  How you getting Miss Kate out of the ocean?
Me:  oh, no.  Miss Kate doesn’t live in the ocean.  She lives near the ocean, in a house.  Who lives in the ocean?
H:  Aunt Sarah
Me:  No, Aunt Sarah doesn’t live in the ocean either.  Remember, the fish and whales live in the ocean.
H:  And the pink dolphin. 


Hannah believes Aunt Sarah lives in the ocean, and has, for quite some time because I tried (like a year ago) to explain that they were going to the ocean for their honeymoon. 

And thank you Sprout TV for teaching my daughter that there are pink dolphins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment