Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quotes of the Week

Pick your words wisely :)


Hannah:  I'm going to wear that PJ top to school
Mommy: That's not a PJ top, that's a plain pink shirt
After the shirt is on
Hannah:  I can't see the plane.  Is it on the back?
Mommy:  oh, no.  there isn't a plane.  It's just a pretty pink shirt


Daddy's car broke down


Hannah:  PopPop didn't have a hammer
Mommy:  What did PopPop need a hammer for
Hannah:  To fix Daddy's car.  Now it has to go to the store


Pregnancy 101


Mommy:  You and Addie came out of Mommy's belly
Hannah:  Who's belly did Bailey come from?
Mommy: Bailey came from a mommy dog's belly
Hannah:  When I get older, Daddy's gonna come out of my belly


And the AWWW moment of the week


I was vacuuming, which scares Addie.  Normally I hold her while I'm vacuuming, but I was only doing it quickly to pick up a spill.  After I moved the vacuum into my bedroom (to not scare Addie because it's in the hall), I come into Hannah's room to check on Addie.  Addie is snuggling next to Hannah crying and Hannah is rubbing her back telling her it's OK. 


Would have been fabulous if I had the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment