Friday, January 6, 2012

Giggle Friday!

Time for Giggle Friday!  Quotes and Doings of this week...

Hannah -
  • I ran over a stick driving her to school.  She asked what it was and I told her.  To which she responded "Be careful of the car Mommy."  Yes.  Thank you.
  • When we left the house for school Daddy was still in sweats.  Hannah got in the car and told me "Daddy not work today.  He not dressed."  Because we all know that, unfortunately, we cannot wear sweatpants to work. 
  • I put Hannah's hair in a high ponytail and she was very mad at me because it was a "short ponytail."  I didn't know what she was talking about, but I moved it down to a low ponytail and this made her much happier because now it was a "long ponytail."  Apparently if she can't run her fingers through it, her hair is too short. 
  • Hannah just figured out that if she bangs a fork hard enough on the table it makes fork marks.  Mommy and Daddy were not happy.  Last night she told us a dinner "I no bang anymore."  Good, at least you listened. 
  • Hannah is big on pretend.  Anything that she knows she's not suppose to have, she says "I just pretend."  So when she gets the nail clippers and starts going toward's Addie, she says "I just pretend."  Good try, but I don't think so. 
Addie
  • Managed to spill Bailey's water bowl two days in a row.  The bathroom floor has never been so clean!
  • Really likes meatballs and thinks its funny to let Bailey lick her hands before eating more food. 
  • While sitting on the floor, Addie crawls up and on my lap and then flips her head back so she can be tickled. 
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment