Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year and a New Idea

The start of a new year always brings around new ideas and resolutions.  Other than the typical 'I'm going to get in shape' resolution, I wanted to start a small blog.  The idea started because I was working on my girls' baby books and noticed that I wanted to write a lot more than I had room for.  I started using the back pages of the baby books to fill in quotes and milestones - then I thought that this might be fun to try. 

Working a full time job and having a 2 year old and a 9 month old, I sometimes forget about all the 'little' things that make me laugh (sometimes not right away, but eventually will).  So other than writing about the hecticness of our normal day (which may come up too :)), I am going to have a daily account of what the girls did, good or bad.  One day, everything will make us laugh :)

Please bear with me as I learn how everything on this blog works.  Pictures and posts will come slowly at first :).  But I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment